Cookies are small text files that the web sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same website on the next visit.
They are called "first part" if they are set directly by the visited website.
"Third parties" cookies are, instead, set by another website than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each website there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on other servers different from the one of the website visited.
B. What are cookies for?
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
C. What are "technical" cookies?
They are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the User (for example, those that collect information on the language and country of reference, to ensure that the user find at the first access to the website its language set, those that make it possible to optimize the website for certain browsers or displays and to ensure the protection of navigation with respect to possible phenomenas of computer fraud and spamming). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some navigation operations could not be completed or would be more complex.
They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website;
- functionality cookies, which allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
D. What are "profiling" cookies?
These are the cookies used to track the User's browsing on the web and to create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertisements can be transmitted to the User's terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the User in the online navigation.
This website uses technical cookies that are active by default when the User's browser is set to this effect: the user can exclude them by deactivating them directly through the specific setting options of the browser specifically used for navigation (see the links below).This site uses the following technical cookies, which are installed automatically after accessing the site, for the purposes indicated in relation to each of them:
- random unique code: this has the purpose of speeding up the navigation of the site; it is a session cookie, which expires at the end of each navigation session.
- random unique code: its purpose is to memorise the language chosen for navigation on the website itself; duration: 1 year.
- _ga: is used to collect anonymous data on site access statistics via Google Analytics, duration: 2 years.
- _gid: is used to collect anonymous data on site access statistics via Google Analytics, duration: 24 hours.
F. Management and disabling of cookies by the user
G. Connection to social networks
This website refers, through simple links, to the pages of the following social networks data controller: